- StanwichClubAsked on December 31, 2016 at 11:07 AM
I duplicated a form and revised it for another project. Though I retitled the form, the internet tab in Internet Explorer, reads the original form name.
How can I change this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 04:45 PM
Please try changing the Page Title in the Preferences wizard. Refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Preferences wizard, go to "Advanced" tab and then click the "Show More" button.
3. Scroll down and you'll see "Page Title". Please change it and then click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.