- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 04:18 PM
Could you let us know if you have enabled multiple languages on your form to display it in Chinese language? As I check your form http://www.jotform.co/form/43420990799871 I see that it is not enabled to have multiple languages on the form. Are you referring a different form?
We request you to take a look at the following to make your form multi-lingual.
Let us know if you are referring something different. We will be happy to help.
- cancanmobileAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 10:18 PM
43420990799871 is not our form.
The form I am referring to is 63627448127461... we have already enabled multiple languages.
My question relates to our use of:
(a) International Telephone Widgets with custom CSS sub labels (added because the widget does not have a sub label component). See the widgets labelled "Phone Number" and "Customer Service Number"
(b) the list inside the Dynamic Dropdown widget we are using labelled "Business Category". We need to provide foreign language text for both the CSS sub-label and also the nested list itself.
- cancanmobileAnswered on December 31, 2016 at 10:45 PMMy form is 63627448127461... not sure whose form http://www.jotform.co/
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 08:32 AM
Ok. Since your question is posted in the other thread, I was checking a wrong form. I have checked your JotForm and see that the form is enabled with Chinese language also. When we choose the Chinese language, the sub-label is displaying in English.
Please allow me some time to check on this and get back to you. Thank you for your patience.
- cancanmobileAnswered on January 01, 2017 at 10:50 PM
Thank you... That is precisely what I am trying to fix!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 04:19 AM
How about making use of the Text element instead and just position it properly below the widget? This way you can have a proper element in your form which can be translated
If you need assistance on this, please let us know.