- bigjokeAsked on May 24, 2012 at 02:21 PM
I would like to know if it is possible to have the total of the order in an auto responder mail?
(As a resume of the order)
any help appreciated
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that you have already found the workaround. Your form with Purchase Order field is configured to send Autoresponders with Order information included.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.
- moschuAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 05:23 PM
I have the same question but i don't have the answer. Please show me the way to include the total of an order in an auto email.
thank you for any help
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 07:29 PM
Are you saying that no total is being displayed when notifications and auto-responses are received from your form?
- moschuAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 07:38 PM
I do not need help anymore, it works perfectly!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 07:41 PM
Super! Thanks for the information and should you encounter any further issues with the form or just need to know about something, we'd be glad to help.