- habitatjacksonAsked on May 24, 2012 at 03:07 PM
We run a Habitat affiliate and we have our volunteers sign in on a sheet of paper in the morning and then sign out in the afternoon to keep tract of people that come and help out and the hours that they volunteer. Is there a way for them to submit a sign in then go back and sign out? seems complicated! We have already made the sign in it is here and made a separate sign out but there is no way to connect them that I know of (combining the data)
the sign in is on the top.
- habitatjacksonAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 06:10 PMWell it would be ideal if after a person submits their sign in later in the day they could pull up a form and then sign out. What we want to end up with is a spreadsheet with volunteer info, a sign in and a sign out time.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 06:57 PM
I see that you have changed your form. Now you can add the Sign Out Date and Time field and show that field if Sign Out option is checked.
With this Edit Link form submitters will be able to Edit their submissions in order to set their Sign Out Date and Time. I hope this is not a problem to receive the Edit Links via emails.
- Unfortunately, filled hidden fields will be cleared on submission Edit. You should probably remove the hidden conditions for important fields.
- It may be better to change What do you want to do field from Drop Down to Radio Button, and remove Required validation from Have you volunteered with us in the past year field.
I hope this helps.