- wordsburgAsked on January 02, 2017 at 04:23 AM
I have few concerns with the form display. I would really appreciate your assistance.
I want my form to have field spacing and the overall form size as below:However in real it looks different with more line spacing.
What I want?
I want field spacing to be as displayed in above screenshot
2. There is an extra space above upload files field. How can I remove it?
3. How can I align the upload files button to centre?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 07:15 AM
I'm not sure I'm able to follow you on this. But to verify, can you check this form and let us know if this is how you want it?
If so, you may copy/clone the said form for your use.
If you have questions or if I'm missing something, please let us know.
- wordsburgAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 11:59 PM
The size of form on JOT dashboard preview is 282 px x 453 px. Below screenshot highlights the same.
However on wix editor when I set up the same form using the same size (282px x 453 px) using html widget with Jot URL, I am seeing horizontal & vertical scroll bars. Please find below screenshot.
I want the form with same dimensions & the way it looks in Jot preview. Kindly help
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 03:06 AM
Please try adding the below CSS to your Custom CSS field:
It will make the form look like this on your website:
Please let us know how it works for you.