- TYS2015Asked on January 02, 2017 at 04:28 AM
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 06:40 AM
I have checked your form. It is seen that your form was disabled.
Please make it "Enable" if you want to see it in the webpage.
Please have a look at the following guide about the issue: How-to-enable-disable-a-form
If you need any other details, please feel free to contact us.
- TYS2015Answered on January 02, 2017 at 06:52 AM
I just discovered that and enabled it. It working properly now. Mmm, I wonder what caused it to disable.
Thank you for your assistance, I appreciate it.
Happy New Year!
- BorisAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 07:54 AM
We can't check which action caused your form to be come disabled, but there are a couple of instances for this to happen.
1. If the form is enabled/disabled from its preferences, as shown in the guide my colleague linked to above:
It might have been disabled while you were still building your form, or any time later by accident.
2. Form can be set to disable when a certain number of submissions is reached, or on a specific date:
Whatever the case, we're glad that your form is active and running again. If you need assistance with anything else, please feel free to open another support thread in our forum anytime. Thank you!