- sonya trullAsked on December 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM
I need to increase the height of my form, the submit button is too close to the edge of the bottom of the page. How can I change the height?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 05:44 AM
Add some spacing to the bottom using "Free Text (HTML)" field. It is under the "Power Tools" toolbox on the left side.
- theseaandstarsAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 06:40 PM
I had the same problem but this did not work??? Help!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 12:14 AM
So, you added a "Free Text (HTML)" field to your form and you made it larger by clicking on "Enter" button multiple times on the HTML editor?
Can you post the URL of the form?
- theseaandstarsAnswered on January 08, 2011 at 06:21 PM
Hi, here you go..
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 09:36 AM
Can you increase the "height" on the JotForm iframe code you are using on your site. I see that you have 2600 right now. Please increase it to something larger like 2700 or 28000 and see if that helps.