- ShamsoniteAsked on May 24, 2012 at 06:29 PM
I am using the matrix area to create a chart...for example, for AP contacts. I want to have enough space for them to put three AP contacts, but only one contact is required. Is there a way to do this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
This is not possible to do this within form builder, but we have a workaround.
You will need to:
1. Make required Matrix field.
2. Get the form source code.
3. Remove validate[required] from needed matrix inputs.
4. Embed changed form source code to your web page.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.