- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 01:21 PM
If you are passing a value to a payment field, the currency formatting will be done in the payment field. Whatever currency is selected in the payment field will be what is used. It is not currently possible to pass different currencies to a payment field from a calculation field.
- IMSABCAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 01:39 PM
Thanks for looking at this. In this case, it looks like the square payment field is NOT formatting the value to 2 decimal places as expected. I would assume that square will fix it up on their end but for display to the customer when submittting, it is unexpected. I thought of using the hide total option in the square integration and showing my own field - but the hide does not seem to work.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Adding 2 decimal places is possible. Here's how:
1. Click the "..." button in the Calculation wizard.
2. Go to the Options tab, enable the Show empty decimal places and set the Decimal Places in Numerical Results to 2.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.