- cantradeAsked on January 02, 2017 at 01:12 PM
I have been using JotForm for a while and some users have complained that it is difficult to use the forms while on a mobile device. I have tried with my iPhone and have been successful. Is rescaling built in the forms or do I have to do something when I create it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 02:35 PM
In order to make your form mobile responsive, you need to enable it in the Designer form layout. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Design button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Design tab, go to the Form Layout and enable the Make this form responsive.
3. Click the Save button in the Upper left corner of the Designer when you're done.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.