- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 02, 2017 at 11:06 PM
You can inject this CSS code in order for your form to have that background on the amount box to have the background color the same as the others:
You can follow the steps from this guide on how to insert that CSS code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- jf1022Answered on January 03, 2017 at 01:45 PMInjected the code, saved changes yet no change in background color of Recurring payment text box.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 02:42 PM
I checked your form and the code does not look to be added. When I added the code, it did work as expected:
Here is a copy of your form with the code added:
- jf1022Answered on January 03, 2017 at 05:46 PMOK, got the background color into the Recurring Payment text box. I left off the closing bracket. Thanks
Still no joy on submission taking the user to a Dwolla page.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 06:50 PM
If you wouldn't mind following up in the thread dedicated to that issue, we will be happy to look into it further: