- JamesLomaxAsked on January 03, 2017 at 04:49 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 04:56 AM
Yes, you can send your forms by email. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Link tab, click the Share Form and then click the green mail icon.
3. Just complete the information needed and send the form by email.
There's no need for your form to be embed on a website to share it via email. You just need to share the direct form link.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.