- dsautomotiveltdAsked on January 03, 2017 at 05:48 AM
Cannot edit various forms this morning
just get a blank white page
tried clearing cache no difference
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 07:18 AM
I checked your account and I was able to replicate this problem.
So I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking.
In the meantime, you can use our old editor so you can make changes in your forms:
2. Choose Version 3:
We will get back to you through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Please check V4 editor now, the issue should be fixed.
If you experience any problem please let us know.
- dsautomotiveltdAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Still not working!
Forms work fine when switching back to V3
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 01:43 PM
According to our developers, this issue has been resolved. I checked your account and I was able to open the forms in V4. Here's a screenshot:
Please try to clear your browser cache. After that, close and re-open your browser and then try logging back to JotForm. If that doesn't work, please test it using another browser just to check if it will work or not.
I have cleared your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.