- yamigushiAsked on May 24, 2012 at 11:15 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM
In all likelyhood, changing the first part of the form's URL in the embed code from http://form... to http://www... will solve the problem. Please let us know if this solution works.
- dweems4Answered on May 24, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I am having the same problem! my form will not update.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Have you tried the solution I suggested to the other user?
- dweems4Answered on May 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Will that solution change the original link to the form? I have already
sent links to the form for the people that I need to use it?
- dweems4Answered on May 24, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Tried it and it works, but too bad since I already have been using the
original web link to send to clients for registration.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Unfortunately, the only way around this is to send each of them the updated link. If the original link you had shared was a web page containing an embedded form, it would simply have been a matter of updating the URL in the said iFrame.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- dweems4Answered on May 25, 2012 at 12:04 AM
- thdfAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 01:42 PM
Our form is not updating either and adding 'www.' simply breaks the embed. See forum post here - http://www.jotform.com/answers/102540-Injected-CSS-is-not-updating?updatemessage=10732640770
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 07:53 PM
I checked the related thread and from what you've stated there, the problem appears to have been resolved. Is this correct? (We don't have time stamps on this forum - only date stamps. So, it's hard to follow the timeline of posts.)
- dweems4Answered on May 26, 2012 at 01:08 AM
The problem seem to be resolved. My form is updating properly now.