- Mermel6316Asked on January 03, 2017 at 11:45 AM
I know that you can't change your username in Jotform
However, we would like the name to be different when it is being used in urls
is there a way to change this
we would like Mermel6316 to instead say TorahAcademy
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 01:17 PM
It is not possible to change the URL to your link from Mermel6316 to TorahAcademy.
If you want we can change your username. Please provide us 2 or more unique name, the first one will be the priority. If it is available we will change it immediately. Unfortunately, the username TorahAcademy is already taken.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- Mermel6316Answered on January 03, 2017 at 01:18 PM
- Mermel6316Answered on January 03, 2017 at 01:20 PM
can you let me know if it's available and when it has been changed?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 02:31 PM
The username TorahAcademyBoston is available to use. Please confirm so that we can change your account username. Please be noted that it is required to share/embed the changed URL again with the new URL.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- Mermel6316Answered on January 03, 2017 at 08:11 PM
if i hit publish on my form will the username change in the link?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 09:25 PM
As per your confirmation, we have changed your account username from Mermel6316 to TorahAcademyBoston.
Yes. You may get the custom URL from the publish wizard. You may also simply change the username in the existing form URL with the new username. For example, please see the URL below:
Hope this information helps!