- SungurAsked on January 03, 2017 at 12:14 PM
how to add a price box?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Assign Calculation Value
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 02:08 PM
It is possible to add a price box in your form using the Form Calculation widget. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63265328628967.
Here's how I created that demo form:
1. Add 3 Number Fields to your form in the Form Builder.
2. Search for calculation in the More Fields. Add the Form Calculation widget in the form.
3. Now you need to create a formula that will add all the values entered in the 3 Number Fields. Here's a screen animation:
If you need further explanation, don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.