- rumahbapakunlAsked on May 25, 2012 at 08:29 AM
In my forms overview my forms have the name "Clone of ..." since I cloned the forms.
How can I rename them to a more common name?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 09:58 AMHi,To rename a web form title, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the form which you want to edit2. Go to the left-top of your form, where the orange bar is.
3. There you will see the current name of your web form as "Title Me"4. Simply click on it to edit.5. Save your web form and you're title is all set up.
- rumahbapakunlAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 11:22 AM
ok .. it's a hidden feature ;-)
- vetcareadminAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 09:12 PM
Yep - must be a hidden feature. I had to search Help to find it. I expected to find it from the 'More' button in the overview pane.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Hi rumahbapakunl and vercareadmin,
It is not a hidden feature as you can see it immediately when editing your form(s). :)
@vercareadmin, we will consider your thought as a good suggestion.
If you have any questions, please let us know so we can further assist.
Thanks for using Jotform.