- daverthalAsked on January 03, 2017 at 08:54 PM
Greetings. I want to create a survey and send it via email to my customers. I want the survey to be accessible either directly in the email or by clicking on the link. And I want the survey to be taken only one time by each person. Is all this possible?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 02:37 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can create a form for Survey. Here are form templates for Survey Forms: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/category/survey
Also, this guide help you for creating Survey forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/158-How-to-create-a-survey-form-and-customize-it
After creating the form, you can share it with your customer via e-mail. You can publish your direct link on social platforms. Please follow these steps:
1. Just click "Publish" at the top of the page.
2. Here is a Direct link to your form. You can copy the link and publish it. Also, you can click share form to share your form via e-mail and social platforms.
3. Click the e-mail icon and share your forms via email.
Here is a guide help to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-send-a-form-via-email
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.