- mnbergenAsked on May 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Why do you suspend my account?
- mnbergenAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Username is the same as here: mnbergen
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM
It appears that your account was suspended due to phishing, two of your forms were asking for game user information such as password. Please note that this is against the terms and conditions of use JotForm can not be used in any malicious internet activities.
- mnbergenAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM
No, thats not right.
we are the game. We want to organize an online soccer leaugue for a simulation and we want to give the gamers a password for identification, so we can check, if its the right person handing in the form and nobody, who want to manipulate.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM
In that case I have reactivated your account the forms should be working now.
Thanks for the clarification.
- mnbergenAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Thanks for the fast reaction. :)
- mnbergenAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Is there a reason why i can see my forms when i open them, but not in the editor?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM
You should be logged in to your JotForm account in order to view and make changes to the form using the Editor. Can you try to logout and then re login to your JotForm account? You should be able to see the forms then.