- MCCJAYAsked on January 04, 2017 at 07:26 AM
If on my form I have a question that says "I want to speak with" and the options are "John, Jake or Mindy" and the person selected John can the notification email just get sent right to johns email address?
Thank you for your help.
Edit: Nevermind I believe I have it now!
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 07:52 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can achieve this request by using Conditional Logic in your form. I have a simple demonstration, please follow the steps below.
1. Add Radio Button field to your form. In Radio Buttons, users can only make one selection. Kindly click on Edit Properties, as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Edit the Question Text in the General segment.
3. Enter the names to the Options field.
4. Click on Emails button at the top of the builder page.
5. Create three different Notification Emails for each recipient.
6. After setting Notification Emails, we are going to add Conditional Logic to the form.
7. Choose Change Email Recipient.
8. If the selection is equal to John, send notification email 1 to its recipient. You need to repeat this step for remaining two notifications.
If the selection is equal to Jake, send notification email 2 to its recipient.
If the selection is equal to Mindy, send notification email 3 to its recipient.
Please have a look at the user guides for further information.
Hope these help. If you have any question, please let us know.