- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 03:59 PM
I was able to replicate this problem.
Please allow me some time to check this for you and I'll get back to you.
- rickarcherAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 04:20 PM
It looks like you may have fixed it, because the test emails that you did had checkbox items listed. I'll test again.
- rickarcherAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 04:24 PM
I did a test and checked one item in the left column and one in the right. Only the one in the right showed up in the email I received.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 05:54 PM
Thank you for getting back with this information.
This could be due to email setup. I did some changes and run some tests, I see that email had those fields included.
Please check and let us know how it works for you.
- rickarcherAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 06:57 PM
It seems to be working now. Thanks. You guys are great.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:53 AM
You have 2 notifications and 1 autoresponder on your form. My colleague applied the changes to one of the notifications (recipient email@example.com) so you can see the checkbox there. I have now also applied the changes to the 2nd notification and the autoresponder so the checkboxes should appear there successfully.
Please check on your end to confirm.