- mcraAsked on January 04, 2017 at 05:26 PMPage URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 10:03 PM
Yes, you still will do, but cancelling this grandfathered plan will imply these things:
1. You will not be able to create new forms. Free accounts can only create 5 forms.
2. If you delete, disable or archive one of the current forms you won't be able to restore it or re-enable it.
2. If you want to re-upgrade, the new pricing structure will be $19.00 a month instead of $9.95