- OverTheWallAsked on December 16, 2010 at 02:43 AM
I have a medical form, designed for medical professional to complete and have had a few comments about them not being able to print the form before submitting. does JotForm have this option? If not can it be added? Many Thanks,
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 16, 2010 at 02:13 PM
Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy. On Form Builder:
1. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. Click on "Print Button" icon on the toolbar.
- OverTheWallAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 04:42 AM
Perfect! Thanks very much