- geminienergyAsked on January 04, 2017 at 10:55 PMThe Form Calculation widget is no longer adding up "time" fields. -I have these time fields set up as a range and the form calculation widget would add up all the time that was entered to give me a total. I entered into the calculation wizard and tried to set it up to add again by selecting the proper time fields, this didnt work and the calculator is still not responding with a number i can see. This was working great until i heard of the problem this afternoon.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 02:20 AM
There are tow calculation widgets in your form:
First one has missing values on the formula:
Second one is empty.
Please confirm that your issue is related to the first calculation. If it is, please update your fields accordingly and try again. I am not sure if you already tried it, hence I have to suggest to renew your formula again. Sometimes this kind of calculations or conditions break away and this breaks might have various reasons. But no worries, we will fix the issue.
If the issue persists after updating your calculation widget, contact us again. We will investigate the issue further in this case.
- mattacampbellAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:03 PM
I did try to get the calculation working on a clone of this form, updated the main one for you to check out. Still getting the same issue with the calculator..
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 01:45 PM
I presume you were referring to passing the time range duration to a calculation widget? Something like this one:
Is that correct? I remember I have forwarded a feature like that in 2015, here's the thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/498654. But upon testing, it seems like it is not anymore passing the duration in a time range as a calculation value.
Let me forward this to our back-end team to have it checked and fixed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- geminienergyAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Yes the duration was passed on to the calculation wizard and all entries were added up there.
Thanks for your help here!
- geminienergyAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 08:28 PM
Hey guys! I was wondering if there had been any progress on this thread, it's been a while and jotform support has always been pretty quick.
Thanks in advance!
- CharlieAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 01:54 AM
I checked the status of the ticket but it is still open. One of our developers is already assigned on it though. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide a time frame on this, but we'll update you here once we hear any news.