- tuisAsked on January 05, 2017 at 03:50 AM
v4 formda iki kolon kullanmayı nasıl yapabilirim?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 04:11 AM
Can you please specify what you mean by two columns in JotForm V4?
We'll be waiting for your response.
- tuisAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 04:19 AM
Merhaba, aşağıdaki örnekte ki gibi kullanmak istiyorum, nasıl yapabilirim?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 04:33 AM
Thanks for the details you have provided.
To make the fields in two columns in JotForm version 4, you can position the fields by shrinking and moving them to a new line, please see an animation below:
Related guide: Form Field Positioning
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- tuisAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Merhaba düzenleme yaparken alanlar yanyana geliyor ancan izleme modunda aynı değişen birşey yok, her iki işlem için ekran görüntüsü ektedir. teşekkürler.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 01:41 PM
I'm guessing you're now telling us that the fields show side by side in 3 columns on the BUILDER but doesn't show the same way on PREVIEW.
This happens because each field is rendered in its own line/row. To fix this in V4, toggle the Move to a new line option to OFF for each field that you want to show up in the same row. Refer to the short clip below:
In V3, this is the equivalent of Merge to above line option: