- barryblizzardAsked on January 05, 2017 at 05:23 AM
How does paypal return the payment reference and how can I write it to my database. I currently use php as the thank you screen.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 06:37 AM
You can return the payment reference and use it on the Thank you page as you can follow the steps below:
1. Set up your PayPal payment on your form.
2. Go to "Preference" menu on the form builder and enable the Send Post Data option as you can see the following screenshot below:
This step is for HTTP PST data to the Thank You page. You can receive the payment references here.
3. Set up your Thank You page. You can redirect it to the external link or you can use the default thank you page. Add the PayPal form field to the page as you can see the screenshot below:
So you are able to show&receive the PayPal information on your Thank you page after your payment has processed as you can see the final screenshot below:
I hope this helps.
If you need further assistance, let us know.