- YouBelongAsked on January 05, 2017 at 01:01 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 02:35 PM
You can only choose 1 email field in the Reply-to option. I checked your form and I can see that a user can only enter 1 email address.
You can have multiple Reply-to email addresses by having a hidden email field that has a default value. Here's how:
1. Insert an "Email" field. Right click the field and then choose "Hide Field".
2. Click the "Default Value" button at the top toolbar and enter the email addresses separated by a comma and space.
3. After that, go to the Recipients tab of the Notification and change the "Reply-To" field. Choose the "Hidden Reply-To Email" field in the drop down.
That's it! Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.