- edbergsolutionsAsked on January 05, 2017 at 06:47 PM
I've seen another support questions/answers about adding a $ into a calculated total. Its not working for me.
- I've added "$" in front of the equation
- Its read only
- I'm displaying decimal pointsPage URL:
- IanAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 08:54 PM
There is a Masked Input widget available at JotForm.
The Widget is also available from left panel in Form Design mode
Hope this helps. If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- edbergsolutionsAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 01:43 PM
Sorry, I can't get this to work for my calculated field. Maybe I'm typing it in wrong?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 04:40 PM
You can use a Form Calculation widget instead: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/calculation
Make sure to remove the dollar sign from all your conditions, and just leave it inside the calculation widget:
You can clone my form version, and use it if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.