- jiomoneyAsked on January 06, 2017 at 04:34 AM
Please check this
We need telephone no. to be 10 digits and validated but its not working properly.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 05:16 AM
Thanks for reporting this to us. As far as I know, the option to "Fill Mask Validation" was supposed to show an error that the Masked Input field should be filled out.
It should then behave like so:
I've escalated this to our Devs and although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread if/when there's an update.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 07:30 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Validation problem on phone number field is fixed now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- scorradoAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 01:04 PMHello, I seem to be having this same issue on one of my forms - https://form.jotform.com/scorrado/serc-referring-provider-request
I believe I have it set up to accept no more or less than 10 digits but we keep having submissions come in with 9 digits on the fax number.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 02:10 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.