- VersiliaAsked on January 06, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Hi, all of my forms are no longer accessible. When I preview it says Form not found. This form is disabled but I have not disabled any forms.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 06:37 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience you have.
I have checked your account and I have seen that your account has been auto-suspended.
- VersiliaAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 06:40 AM
Hi, thank you but this is the second time my account has been suspended. There must be something I am doing that your system takes exception to. Are you able to find out please?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 06:50 AM
I have whitelisted your forms not be suspended again.
Our automatic phishing detection system has detected some words that you have used inside your form and it made your account suspend due to phishing.
What you can do could be not to use such words: code, password, credit card, etc.
- VersiliaAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 11:31 AM