- PRHDPAsked on January 06, 2017 at 08:40 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 08:46 AM
Unfortunately we don't have a test environment for forms as of yet. For now, what you can do is let us know of what you did and we'll reset your counter for you. But we can only do this once so satisfy yourself with your tests before notifying us.
Feel free to get back to us if you have questions.
- PRHDPAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 09:07 AM
Thank you. I will complete all my testing and let you know before I actually go live with the form. Thanks again for all the help.
- PRHDPAnswered on January 08, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Hello Again, I have finished creating my forms and testing to make sure all is working properly. Would you be so kind as to reset the counters for me so I can go live with my forms.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 08, 2017 at 12:44 PM
I have now reset the submission counter and form views back to "0". You can now go live with your forms.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.