- djlacrosseAsked on May 26, 2012 at 08:18 PM
I read the details on how to do it and it doesn't make sense. It may be due to a new interface with different terminology
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 08:56 PM
Can you provide us the URL of your Webs.com website where the form was used?
And can you provide us details which part of the guide you are having difficulty following.
This is our guide on Webs.com -Adding-Form-to-Webs-com-Freewebs-
- djlacrosseAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I would like to put it on djlacrosse.webs.com which is a website i'm still working on.
First off, I can't find the 'site editor'
or any part of the instruction
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM
You are correct. The site was upgraded and the JotForm guide is a bit off.
But it still serve its purpose :-)
(we will update/correct the guide later)
I was able to add the form on the new Webs.com. Here, I created an account to test your form (http://jonathanjf.webs.com/ )
To access the editor, I used this steps:
1. Go to members.webs.com
2. Sign-In using your account
3. Once login, you will have the control panel screen.
4. Click on "Edit this site" button (green)
5. On the "editor" screen, click on "layout", then "custom html" (please see screen)
6. Click on the "gear" like icon (editor) to edit the HTML
7. Paste the JotForm code
7. Click Save Changes button.
Hope you find it useful on your end. Please inform us if you still encounter difficulty adding your JotForm.
- djlacrosseAnswered on May 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Wow. Thank you so much for your help! It's working great.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 12:03 AM
You are welcome. =) Glad it works.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require more assistance on JotForm.
- umapathyAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 06:26 AM
i want to open my web site
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 06:51 AM
Please open a new thread for your question and provide more details about it. We can help you better this way.
Thanks for understanding.