- theightsAsked on January 06, 2017 at 02:27 PM
can the "POWERED BY JOTFORM" statement/tag at the bottom of each form be removed?
- AIDANAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 03:15 PM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
To remove the "Powered by JotForm" branding please follow these steps:
2. Uncheck the "JotForm Branding" checkbox:
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- EasycompzeelandAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 05:46 PM
why do we need to pay to remove something that was never there? Please give us back some futures... this is not really user friendly.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 09:42 PM
@Easycompzeeland, I am sorry to inform you but the branding removal option is only available to paid accounts. This is not possible to remove JotForm branding on forms using free account.
- yinsnowAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 08:14 PM
It is very bad experience.
before i want to use it,i have to remove that .And I dont want to pay it until i think i need to or it deserves.
So i have to pay 19$ / month to remove these words ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 05:19 AM
Like my colleage mentioned it is not possible to remove JotForm Branding on Free accounts.
If you want to remove it, you will have to upgrade your account to any of our payed plans. More about different account types and limits you can find on our pricing page.