- mleppinAsked on January 06, 2017 at 02:29 PM
How do format form calculator results to currency
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 04:57 PM
The form you included on your post https://www.jotform.com/70054598538970 doesn't seem to have a Form Calculation widget though.
If you're asking how to add a currency (e.g. a $ dollar sign) to the Form Calculation widget, just type in the currency as is, then press the TAB key on your keyboard. This, in turn will change it to a block of text (with a brown background).
Complete guide: How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
Here are some more pointers when using the Form Calculation widget:
1. Anything you manually type in the Calculate field will be treated as text by default (with a brown background).
2. Any field you add (when you click the ADD FIELD button) will be added as a number by default (with a black background).
3. If you wish to toggle back and forth from text to number (and vice versa), just click on each block.
4. Pressing the TAB key will automatically render the text you typed in as a block of text/string.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 07:47 PM
Your question has been moved to another thread in order to assist you better, we will assist you as soon as possible on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1068864