- dvalenzuelaAsked on January 06, 2017 at 07:44 PM
I created an intake form to be used online. I also need this form to be available in paper format. When I select the option of creating a PDF of my intake form all I get is a distorted version with missing sections.
Can someone help me figure out how to convert my online template to a paper template?
Any information is greatly appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 03:04 AM
You can actually print the form directly in your browser.
1. Open your form https://form.jotform.com/dvalenzuela/ced-intake-form
2. Press Ctrl+P in your keyboard to open the print preview. You can also go to your browser menu and select the print option.
In print preview, you can also include the background graphics so the output would look exactly like your online form.
By the way, the reason why not all fields are shown in the PDF form you created is because they are not supported. Widgets are not included on fillable PDFs. The fillable PDF form is used for offline purposes e.g. able to fill the form within the PDF file and submit it for later use.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 03:50 PM
Let me create a separate thread regarding your next issue. Please refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1029650.