- rjjumperAsked on January 06, 2017 at 11:25 PM
On this form Im trying trying to automatically send a notification to the refering manager.
how do i do this?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 04:10 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can send notification emails to be received on the different email address, follow these steps:
1.Click "Emails" at the top of your form's page.
2. Select your Notification email and click Edit.
3. Go to Recipients page. You can remove your current email address and add new e-mail address on Recipient Emails. Then, just click Save.
Here are the guides help to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 09:05 AM
I have checked your question again. If you want to sent a Notification e-mail based on the form field that "Referring Manager". Please follow these steps:
1. Click "Conditions" at the top of the page.
2. Select "Change E-mail Recipient".
3. Set your Conditions like this. The Value must be manager's name and the e-mail field her/his e-mail address.
I hope this information helps to you. Here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.
- rjjumperAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 12:46 PMYes very much so.Also u am having a problem with all forms filling them out on an ipad.
Everything I enter a new field it will kick me to the top and momentarily Freeze the former then allow me to scroll down to continue.
Also I have to press submit then the go button to submit forms.
Thank you for your help.
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 13, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Since this question is unrelated to the first, I will move it to a thread of its own. I will address your new question in the following thread shortly: