- LukusIsRightAsked on January 07, 2017 at 04:56 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 05:14 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can change the text being displayed in the browser page/window, you can do that by following the steps below:
1. Click the "Preferences" at the top of the Form Builder.
2. Select the "Advanced" and click "Show More".
3. Now, you can change Page Title field as you want.
Here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/373-How-to-Change-the-Page-Title-of-the-Form
Please let us know if you need any questions or issue.
- LukusIsRightAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 05:46 AMTHANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 07:19 AM
I have moved your other question to another thread. You can follow your answer via this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1028215
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.