- jameselvidgeAsked on January 07, 2017 at 09:00 AM
I haven't used Jotfom in a while and created my forms some time ago. Jotform has updated and it's very different now. I just wanted to change the dollar amount on one of my forms and can't figure out where to do it? I'm just using a paypal pro gateway. Here is the form in question.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 07, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Here's how to change the price of the product in your payment field.
1. Click the payment field in your form in the form builder, then open the payment wizard by clicking the wand icon.
2. In the payment wizard, scroll down and click the continue button.
3. Edit the product to change the Price
If you need further clarifications, let us know.