- mytaxsolutionsAsked on January 07, 2017 at 06:08 PM
I would like the form to be mobile friendly when used on a phone. Also, I put the form code into an app and it did not result to mobile friendly either.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 08, 2017 at 01:57 AM
You can enabled it in the Designer settings. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Design button in the Form Designer.
2. In the Design tab, go to the Form Layout and enable the Make this form responsive.
3. Click the Save changes in the Upper left corner of the screen.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.