- slaalosangelesAsked on May 27, 2012 at 02:14 PM
I'd like to clone and use the Point of Sale template, but I am very confused on where the images are linking to the code. Do you have a tutorial setting up this form? I don't understand how they connect with the drop down select box. Thank you!
- slaalosangelesAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 02:31 PM
What I mean is that I created this form a long time ago when I first signed up for JotForm:
And I'd like to change it to add better pictures, etc. like the Point of Sale Template. How do I do that? Can it work for a form with multiple items?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Our colleague used Free Text (HTML) fields to paste the image links. Then he used conditions to show / hide the associated fields. My suggestion would be to clone the Point of Sale template and check out the conditions and fields he used.
Feel free to contact us if you need clarifications.
- slaalosangelesAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 02:55 PM
Where can I check out the conditions?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 04:00 PM
Hi, perhaps you should also check this guide
Please inform us if you still have inquiry. Thanks.