- ourhousegalaAsked on May 27, 2012 at 02:39 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 02:48 PM
Can you please provide more details? If i am not mistaken, you want to send your form via email. Yes, it's possible. You can easily sen the form URL via email.
- ourhousegalaAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 03:39 PM
Yes I want to email the form to users
I also want the completed form to be emailed bavk to me when they click submit
Is there a way for them to print a completed copy for themselves?
- ourhousegalaAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 04:07 PM
Another question...do I have to post the form on a website to use it? is that the only way I can use it?
Is that what you mean copy the url from the website to send in an email once I have posted the form there?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 06:38 PM
1. When a visitor hits the submit button you will get a notification via email. You just need to create a notification. Click here for more information.
2. You can add a print button to your form.
3. No, you don't need to embed your form to a web site. You can also email the direct URL of your form. A form URL looks like this:
While you are on My Forms page, click once on the form and click on preview. Copy the URL form the address bar and send it via email.
4. You can also create a Form Autoresponder. After a visitor hits the submit button, they will get a copy of the completed form via email.
I hope that helps.