- gibbyAsked on May 27, 2012 at 03:38 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 06:29 PM
Can you please provide more details? As you know, you can use JotForm in dutch too. You just need to select your language while you are on your Form Builder at the bottom of the page.
- gibbyAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 06:33 PM
I was not aware that I could change the language. But the language change does not really change the form language. Is there (for example) a way to change the string of 'first name' in a name field?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 06:51 PM
Do you mean like in this sample? When you change the language, field language will be changed too. But unfortunately only for the new created forms.
- gibbyAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Ah okay, that makes sense. Thanks! I will make a new form. No problem :)
- AtacanCAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 06:57 PM
Glad that i could help :)