- davis4tvlAsked on January 08, 2017 at 05:16 PM
How do I get contact requests directly to my website without logging into jotform?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 08, 2017 at 10:01 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to display your form's submission data in your webpage?
Yes with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. You will have to create a submission report and then embed it in your webpage. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to generate report and then click on "Report" button.
3. Select the appropriate report type: (HTML table listing report should also work). The following guide should help you how to create report: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
4. Select the columns you want to display in your report:
5. Copy the embed code and use it to embed in your webpage:
Hope this helps.
Do try it out and get back to us if you have any questions.
- davis4tvlAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 05:45 PMMy question is how do I set the form so that inquiries come directly to my email instead of having to log into your site to see who has placed an inquiry?
“A Tradition of Excellence”
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 09:06 PM
how do I set the form so that inquiries come directly to my email
By default, the form should always have Notification Email. If you have remove it on your form, you can just create a new one using the Create New Email button.