- gcpetersonAsked on January 08, 2017 at 09:49 PM
I am using Internet Explorer and I can not preview or update my form.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 02:13 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have. I have cloned your form in order to test it on my side.
I've tested your form on Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers and I am able to preview and edit your form as you can see the screen below:
Please test your form on different web browsers. If the issue still persists, let us know.
Thanks in advance.
- gcpetersonAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 07:43 PM
So it won't work in Internet Explorer?
- gcpetersonAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 07:47 PM
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 01:27 AM
I checked your forms. They are active:
However, V4 form builder is not working on IE. I am escalating the issue to our developers. I changed your default builder to V3. You can open builder now.
If the issue occurs again, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 08:27 AM
The issue is fixed.
If you like you can use our new version of builder.
You can check the box under your profile settings to use V4 JotForm Form Builder:
Thank you very much for your concern and time.
Please feel free to contact us for any of your queries.