- SladestyleAsked on May 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I have a form which has been working fine until now. It is set up to emulate a Promo Code system with hiding the Submit button unless the Promo field is correctly entered.
All of a sudden...now when the Promo field is correctly entered the Submit (Join) button jumps to the top of the form rather than stay at the bottom like it should.
Any ideas how to fix this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Can you please provide to us the form URL so we can check it here? Thanks in advance.
- SquareSpotAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 11:52 PM
sure...here you go
- SquareSpotAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 11:54 PM
you will probably need a promo to get it to work
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add this css code to your form:
Let me know if this doesn't work. Thanks!
- SquareSpotAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 12:09 AM
worked like a charm!
- kimmckayedAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I'm afraid this isn't working for me. The form is still jumping after submission. Can you help please? The client isn't happy with the current solution.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 02, 2014 at 01:30 PM
I cloned your form and could not reproduce the issue of the submit button jumping. The above user was having an issue with the submit button jumping around when a certain field was filled. I was able to fill in all the fields of your form and submit it without issue:
If you could please let us know a bit more about the issue you are experience and/or post a screenshot of what is happening to your form, we will be happy to look into your issue further.
Thank you for using Jotform!