- flwebsterAsked on May 27, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I'm using the front page insert through Ngin (http://www.everestlaxrecruiting.com)
I love the program so far. I've used frontpage since it came out and now I'm looking for a way to change all my forms over to anther form program, so far Jotform looks like it's the best by far.. I need to have better control over screen width and figure out what is causing the stack overflow problem!!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Usually this error happens when there is a conflict in the form and website's code. Can you provide further information on the error as well, is it happening on multiple browsers? Does it happen on your contact form?
Instead of using Source as your form's embed code, try using iframe. Doing so will prevent clashes between your jQuery plugins and Jotform's own scripts.
To embed using iframe:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click on Embed Form button
3. In the Embed Form Wizard, choose iframe
4. Copy the codes provided then paste it in your page
Let us know how these solutions work out for you. Thanks!