What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
When I checked your earlier post, there have been several topics that you asked. I'm not sure that you are referring edit submission feature or creating a report. Anyway, I will answer both of them here.
Regarding Edit submission feature :
If the thing you are looking for something like fulfilling a form and submitting to your customer to sign it. It can be done via edit submission feature. To do that, please follow below steps.
1. Create your form as you wish.
2. Click to e-mail icon to create an autoresponder. Please note that autoresponder is the e-mail alert that send form submission to your customer to sign.
3. Click to ' Create New E-mail ' and select Autoresponder.
4. Then, you can create what you would like to show your customer on the e-mail tab of autoresponder. The detailed user guide about setting an autoresponder is below.
The things I would like to point out for your scenario.
* You need to add an e-mail field to your form and should write your customer e-mail when you fill in the form. Since, the autoresponder will be sent to the e-mail address entered to the e-mail field.
* You need to add an signature field to your form but make it empty when you fill in the form. This field should be signed by your customer as you said.
* You need to add an edit link to your autoresponder. Your customer click to edit link and see the submission for his/her and can sign it.
To add an edit link to your form, you need to follow below steps on your autoresponder settings.
This is the user guide for this edit submission feature.
If you also would like to be sure that your customer sign it, you can also create a notification alert and make send on edit option enable. So, you can receive an e-mail when your customer sign it or not.
This is guide how to setting a notification.
This is the part you need to enable on your notification setting.
Regarding your other question about creating report:
1. You need to click one of your form which you would like to create report for that form submissions. Then, click to Reports tool and click to Add New Report option as you can see here.
2. Choose the report type that you would like to create from the opening window.
I also attached here a useful guide where you can reach detailed explanations for each of them.
Please note that all the screen shots in this post are the same as your dashboard.
We have also another application to view submission your website. You may also consider this.
If you need any further assistance by our side, please feel free to contact us. We would be pleased to help you for any issue you may have.
This is what I needed - thanks!