- BaleeghAsked on May 28, 2012 at 06:32 AM
I need to put a HTML code to be copied and pasted as it by our website visitors, and can not be deleted by "Backspace Key" by visitors, such as "Link exchange", we need to exchange our HTML codes with other sites.
- moonzkieAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 06:49 AM
Yes you can do that by adding the html code as a default value on the text box.
- BaleeghAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 06:56 AM
thanks for reply
but the problem it can be deleted by visitors, by using "Backspace Key", I don't want it to be deleted or edited by mistake or by visitors visitors.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 07:07 AM
To make it uneditable, you have to get your form's source code and then append 'readonly' to the textarea html line. Example:
<textarea readonly id="input_3" class="form-textarea" name="q3_yes" cols="52" rows="10">Default Value</textarea>
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further clarification. Thanks!
- BaleeghAnswered on May 28, 2012 at 08:05 AM
Thank you moonzkie and idarktech
It working good.