- ADABonnieAsked on January 09, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I'm trying to duplicate my form "Pitchbook Round II Self-Nomination Form," but nothing happens when I select 'clone form' from the drop-down menu. I know I've done this successfully in the past, so I'm not sure what's going wrong this time. I appreciate your input.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I created two guides that you can try, here's the first one:
If that didn't work, please try this and here's the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
1. Go to the My Forms page. Select the form you want to clone and click the More drop down menu. After that, click the View Form.
2. Copy the URL of the form.
3. Go back to My Forms page, click the Create Form and select the Import Form. Paste the form URL you want to clone and click the Continue button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.