- liroadwarriorsAsked on May 28, 2012 at 09:30 AM
I would like to embed a form into my shutterfly site. Some ebedding types I try do not even show up, and others come across but are not formatted correctly. I have added them into the HTML section and still have no real success.
I do not want a pop up. Any suggestions?
- liroadwarriorsAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 09:23 AM
I have tried the Iframe code and after I enter it and save the page appears blank. I have tried all codes and the few that I do get to show up do so formatted incorrectly and the required fields do not work. It allows you to submit the form without filling in any fields. Below is a link to the page using the iWeb code. Please advise.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 08:38 PM
In that case you would need to follow the iWeb guide
Please remove the current embedded code and try with that one. Let us know if it helps
- liroadwarriorsAnswered on June 02, 2012 at 09:11 PM
I have used the iWeb code and it appears but the formatting and fucntionality are not there. See screenshot below.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1. When editing, click Add other sections to your site such as a calendar, message board, and more
2. Click on the More tab and select Widget.
3. Rename the Widget to whatever you like, then click the Add Section button
- liroadwarriorsAnswered on June 03, 2012 at 04:59 PM
That worked! Awesome and thanks!!!!!
- AniAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 01:53 PM
liyam, you saved my day!!!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 02:03 PM
On behalf of my colleague Lyam , you are very welcome
Feel free to look for help whenever you need it!